How benefits of National education policy 2020 is going to motivate young children for new career options. Education policy plays an important role in shaping the future which gets ruined due to many reasons. The people belonging to poor families therefore suffer the most. Sometimes, they are unable to pay the fees and have to leave the education in the middle to earn money for the family.
The Cabinet of India has approved the New Education Policy 2020 .Education policy has changed after 34 years. First, lets see the facts and figure about the new education policy whether it is helpful or not.
5 Years Fundamental
1. Nursery @ 4 Years
2. Jr KG @ 5 Years
3. Sr KG @ 6 Years
4. Std 1st @ 7 Years
5. Std 2nd @ 8 Years
3 Years Preparatory
6. Std 3rd @ 9 Years
7. Std 4th @ 10 Years
8. Std 5th @ 11 Years
3 Years Middle
9. Std 6th @ 12 Years
10.Std 7th @ 13 Years
11. Std 8th @ 14 Years
4 Years Secondary
12. Std 9th @ 15 Years
13. Std SSC @ 16 Years
14. Std FYJC @ 17Years
15. STD SYJC @ 18 Years
Important things that is going to motivate us
1. There will be board exam in 12th class only and 4 years of college degree. 10th Board will no longer exist. Similarly, MPhil will no longer exist.(In institutions like JNU, 45 to 50 years old students stay there for many years to peruse MPhil)
2. Now students up to 5th will be taught in mother language, local language and national language only. The rest of the subjects however even if they are English will be taught as a subject.
3. Now we just have to take board exams in 12th standard . Whereas in previous policy it was mandatory to take the 10th board examination.
4. Examination will be held in the semester form( 2 final exams in one year) from 9th to 12th class. Schooling will be taught in the formula 5 + 3 + 3 + 4 formula as mentioned in the policy terms.
5. College degree will be 3 and 4 years old eventually a certificate will be given in the first year of graduation, diploma for second year and degree for clearing all three years .
6. A 3 year degree will help students want to take higher education can do so with a 4-year degree. Students with 4 years degree will be eligible for MA in one year .
7. Now students will not have to do MPhil rather, MA students can now opt for PHD directly.
8. Students will be able to do other courses in between which was not possible earlier.
National education policy will improve literacy rate
A National Educational Scientific Forum (NETF) will start looking after the education related maters and it will help 45 thousand colleges in the country. Gross enrollment ratio will be 50 percent by 2035 in higher education . At the same time, under the new education policy, if a student wants to do another course in the middle of one course, then he can take a second course by taking a break from the first course for a limited time.
Also, many reforms have been made in higher education. Improvements include graded academic, administrative and financial autonomy etc. Apart from this, e-courses will be start in regional languages. Virtual Labs will be developed which will uplift the education system of India all over the world. There will be uniform rules for all government, private, deemed institutions. According to this rule, a new academic session will started .
What we learned from Benefits of National education policy
The conclusion is change is necessary to make things innovative. Also, old rules and regulation are outdated so policies should change according to the needs of people then only it is going to benefit them. After all, education is an important aspects of human life . To get proper education people should get motivation in order to reduce lack of interest in studies.
Click for ocean of knowledge ⬇